Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!

I have to say December is probably my favorite month of the year. I love the excitement that seems to fill the air as soon as it turns December first, and the extra bit of kindness people seem to show this month. I love giving gifts to those I love and seeing the looks on their faces as they open them. I honestly could go without receiving any gifts; seeing others happy is honestly enough for me.
All of my gifts this year are going to be handmade, so I hope that the people I am making them for will be a bit forgiving of how they look! Also I am very excited because my mother actually gave me my gift early--a home canning kit! I can't wait to start using it. Just another way to be frugal!
Today I'm going to attack a little bit of freezer cooking in attempt to keep us from relying on Pizza Hut for days I forget to thaw the chicken or buy an important ingredient in one of our meals (I have a bad habit of being forgetful).
I won't be freezer cooking for the whole month, but I figure this is a good way to start! If you want to join in with Freezer Cooking Daze, head over to Life as a Mom or Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails