Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Day of Firsts!

So today I found a coupon for a free sitting and collage at Sear's (I know, they just use those to suck you in...but I came in fairly prepared!). So I took Aurora for her first professional photos! It went pretty well, and the pictures came out ADORABLE.
After stopping by the base to show the pictures to hubs, we headed to the mandatory hurricane meeting (because living in Key West, well, those things tend to happen a lot). During the meeting Aurora was playing around...and she stood up and walked. Not far, but it was 2-3 steps! I gasped, tears welled up, and I choked out "She's never done that before!!"
I'm SO proud of her! It's only a matter of time now. Seems like I can't put off totally baby-proofing the house much longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails