So it's been...forever. I was asked by a few friends to pick up my blog again so they can see the nutty things I crochet (I picked up crocheting a few weeks ago, and now I'm addicted. Completely. I've gone literally one day without picking up my hook since I started. I may need a program.)
So we'll start with the mandatory list of New Year's Resolutions!
1) Actually blog. I'll start with an easy goal of at least once a week.
2) Once Teagan is born (33 days until her due date! GAH!) go for a walk at least 3 times a week.
3) Read my Bible at least once a week, CHURCH DOES NOT COUNT.
4) Be more consistent with Aurora's "class time"
5) Be more consistent with Aurora's potty training
Five's a good number, right? We'll go with that.