Sunday, January 16, 2011

Big Sister Training, the Bowling Alley, and the Beached Whale

So Friday I took a walk, intending to pass out invitations for my baby shower. I made it as far as Katelyn's house and ended up staying there the rest of the night...whoops! (I have since given up and sent out a massive amount of text messages...I'm just hoping I didn't miss anyone!) While we were there, Aurora got some big sister training with Katie's 3 month old son, Ayden =)

(I think she did pretty well!)

Then Saturday, after finally getting my stubborn car to work again, I dragged HD out of his man cave to go bowling with Katie, her family, and her friend Samantha's family. Aurora got to bowl for the first time! She loved it.I, on the other hand, am still paying the price in an extremely sore pelvis after bowling not only for myself, but for my husband as well as he was playing the part of child wrangler. Not the smartest choice I've ever made, I've got to say.

Today while I was uploading some pictures to Shuttercal, I noticed the difference from last Sunday's belly pic to this Sunday's.


















I'm not 100% positive, but it looks to me like Teagan may have dropped! I won't know for sure until my appointment next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails