Monday, October 26, 2009

Breathe in, Breathe out!

Phew! This past week has been crazy! I'll spare you the details but we finally got settled in on-base housing this week, and today our internet got hooked up (hooray!)




The house we live in is wonderful, it has a great little area for gardening that is actually inside the porch, so no worrying about the resident iguanas (yes, you read that right, there are iguanas running around in my backyard) from chowing down on my vegetables.







Right across the street from us is a playground, and if you walk about fifteen feet out into our backyard you can walk out onto our private (though dilapidated...smells like a project to me!) dock on the water :)









Also after doing some research I decided to order the Ninja Master Prep, so as soon as that comes in I will be sure to post my personal review on it! My next major project is to figure out how to start my vegetable garden as well. This will be my first crack at a garden, so wish me luck! I will be chronicling the journey here on my blog, and you can be sure there will be plenty of pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails