Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This is my first Menu Plan Monday! This is also my first attempt at actually making a meal plan for the week :) I only plan dinners because the hubby is at work during the day and my daughter is only 4 months old, so my breakfasts and lunches are normally leftovers :)

Monday - Sloppy Cornbread and mashed potatoes
Tuesday - Chicken Chili and biscuits
Wednesday - Bean burritos made with homemade tortillas and mexican style rice
Thursday - Sweet & sour pork chops, green beans, and leftover biscuits
Friday - Chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese
Saturday - Mushroom swiss burgers (my husband's recipe) and homemade fries
Sunday - Barbecue chicken, leftover biscuits, and green beans

I will post the recipes for the chicken chili and sweet & sour pork chops on the nights I make them :) Head over to Organizing Junkie for more inspiration for meal planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails