Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scheduling

I've found that I do better with getting things done when I have a list, so I decided to make myself a Daily Schedule and a Weekly Schedule. This way I will be more organized and hopefully nip my horrible procrastination habit in the butt.
My schedules look like this:


Daily Schedule
7:30am-8:30am Watch morning shows
8:30am Set tea to brew
9:00am Put Aurora down for nap
9:15am Eat breakfast
9:30am Work on Daily Chore(s)
10:00am Get Aurora up
10:00am-11:00am Have playtime/"class time" with Aurora
11:00am Make blog entry/entries
12:00pm Put Aurora down for second nap
12:15pm Eat lunch
12:30pm Finish any unfinished Daily Chores
1:00pm Get Aurora up
5:00pm Prepare dinner
7:30pm Aurora bath/me shower
8:00pm Aurora to bed
8:15pm-9:30pm Time with hubby :)
9:30pm Brush teeth, prepare for bed
10:00pm Lights out!


Weekly Routine
Monday:
  • Stroller Moms
  • Sweep
  • Mop
  • Collect trash

Tuesday:
  • Grocery Day

Wednesday:
  • Stroller Moms
  • Sweep
  • Laundry
    • Clean bedsheets

Thursday:
  • Collect trash
  • Clean bathrooms

Friday:
  • Sweep
  • Mop

Saturday:
  • Zumba
  • Baking day

Sunday:
  • Make meal plan for the week
  • Make grocery list

Obviously my days won't be exactly on the times I've put down (I'd like to meet someone who's life runs that well...), but this will at least give me a bit more structure than I've had in the last couple of lazy weeks. I even put an hour in there for blogging to make sure I finish the MANY entries I've "Oh, I'll do that later,"-ed, and also to make sure this blog doesn't go cold.
Do you have a daily and/or weekly schedule? What is yours like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails